Hanrahan Health offers multidisciplinary therapy services across the lifespan – toddlers through to aged care. We work in a range of clinical settings including our beautiful clinic spaces, private hospital, residential aged care facilities, schools, homes and via telehealth. We love our diverse client population and our mixed caseloads.
Our team is seeking speech pathologists for both early career and senior roles in our Campbelltown, Bowral and Goulburn teams, or our telehealth team. If you love a diverse caseload, working in a young vibrant team, and especially love making a difference every day, then this job could be for you!
Being a part of our team includes living by our values:
- We strive to make a difference every day.
- We show compassion and kindness in everything we do.
- We follow through on what we say we will do.
- We serve our clients with passion.
- We inspire each other to be the best we can be.
- We embrace growth and learning.
We are passionate about creating opportunities and experiences for our team and our clients to make a difference in their lives.
Growth and Learning:
Professional Development Opportunities
- We offer a comprehensive training program as part of your first 3 months of induction.
- We provide 5 days per year of paid PD Leave to all team members. All of our employees have an individual professional development plan which is reviewed every 6 months.
- We run an in-house PD program in which all employees participate. This includes monthly education sessions and access to our on-line learning HUB (a bank of the last few years of in-house PD sessions and more!)
- We have guest speakers who conduct workshops with our team at least every 6 months.
- We have an in-house leadership development program to assist our team members to grow as they progress in our team.
We encourage our team members to pursue learning opportunities external to our workplace to extend their knowledge and achieve professional goals.
We pair all employees up with a supervisor who supports and guides each team member on their learning journey.
We create opportunities for team members to step up into a supervisory and senior roles when ready. We believe strongly in developing leadership skills in all team members and have a clear career structure to enhance professional opportunities within our team.
Salary and Wages
We believe that there is far more to acknowledging our employees than just a salary. In saying this, we do pay well above award rates for all employees. Our salaries start from $77,000 for new graduates and progress from there.
We provide flexibility with our employment options to offer full-time or part-time salaried positions and varied working hours to suit your lifestyle. We also strive to provide flexibility around finding the right balance of working in one of our beautiful clinic spaces and / or working in the comfort of your own home depending on the situation.
Lifestyle and our beautiful environment
We are lucky to live in gorgeous parts of NSW. All locations offer easy access to the CBD (Sydney, Wollongong or Canberra), the beach (1-2 hours), wineries, galleries, waterfalls, museums, restaurants, bushwalks and stunning countryside. From shopping at the local markets with fresh produce, to camping spots a plenty… what a place to live!
Young vibrant team
Our team members share our passion for inspiring, empowering and supporting our clients and each other. We love our team days together exploring the local area and having a bit of fun along the way!
Diverse Clinical Caseload
Our clients are incredibly diverse, and we love this part of our jobs! Our team members have the opportunity to gain skills across all age groups, all clinical areas and in a range of settings. All with the support and guidance of their supervisors.
We believe strongly about giving back to our local communities and about providing accessible services for all who live locally.
We run our “Clinic for Good” on a Saturday morning once a quarter where children and adults are able to have a therapy session at no cost to them. Our team members volunteer their time for this clinic, and it is a truly rewarding experience.
We are also proud to support our team members to volunteer globally and encourage this as a valuable opportunity to give back and continue to grow.