The Voice of Health #3: The upsides to graduating and working as an SLP
Host: Priscilla Fujita, CPSP, MSLP
Co-host: Bridget Kropp, CPSP, SLP
Today we have Bridget Kropp with us today. She is a new graduate speechie who has travelled all the way down from Brisbane QLD much like our other speech pathologist Emma Lister!
The pair were actually from the same uni and were friends during their degree! They even have a long-standing friendship from highschool.
- New grad at Hanrahan Health
- Supervision and joint sessions- what that looks like
- What inspired bridget to become an SLP
- Areas of interest
- The upsides of graduating and working
- The interview process
- Prepping for interviews in different areas i.e. private practice and hospital roles
- Any insights from placement/interviews to now
Listen above or on either of the following: